Avoid Hassles & Save Money
Only $200 ($175 for CHECKBOOK Subscribers)
CarBargains Customers Comments
- W.K. writes:
- ...Thank you so very much. We took delivery of our vehicle today through your best quote dealer. Your deal was $1000 below invoice and $2000 below the best quote that we were getting on our own. You saved us $2000. I have been recommending your service to all my friends and relatives.
Consumer Maven writes:
- Unless you are an aggressively objective shopper, you should absolutely [buy the CarBargains service] before completing a new car purchase. It could easily pay for itself just in the savings you will realize on dealer-installed options. (Read full blog entry)
- E.B. writes:
- ...Because I'm a bit of a skeptic (and you have a guarantee that
says that if I can beat the prices that you found, I can get my fee
back from you), I have been doing my own online research. I have
also contacted other buying services from organizations that I
belong to (USAA, MVCP, and UBS). None of my research or the other
(free to me) services produced the results that CarBargains did. My
own negotiations and "internet" pricing was pathetic compared to
what you found...Now I'm a believer. We will definitely recommend
you to friends and use your services again.
- J.R. writes:
- ...It was a real pleasure working with your staff. I dislike the car
buying process. I'm glad CarBargains takes a lot of the pain out of
buying a new car.
- J.D. writes:
- ...I just wanted to let you know that [the dealership] honored their
CarBargains bid of $1000 below invoice on a Ford Focus. I've used
CarBargains multiple times and think it is a great service.
- P.M.. writes:
- ...Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you how pleased we are
with your service...It was so nice not to have to go through all the
haggling that is normally part of buying a new car! Completely
stress-free. We will certainly be happy to recommend CarBargains to
- S.L. writes:
- ...Thanks so much for helping us find our new 2008 Sienna...It
saved so much time. I was able to buy my car for $750 below
invoice and receive a $1000 rebate from Toyota. I will
definitely use your service again and I have already recommended
it to my friends.
- R.B.. writes:
- ...I would like to thank you for your CarBargains service. It
was the most efficient and cost-effective way of buying a car. I
will definitely do it again when I buy my next car. Thanks you.
- R.D.. writes:
- ...I just wanted to say that the CHECKBOOK car buyers help was
all the advertisement promised. I purchased a 2008 Prius from
the nearest dealer with the lowest bid price. All the time spent
with the dealer was just in filling out paperwork. No pressure
for dealer add-ons. From our first encounter with a salesperson,
before having the CarBargains report, I figure we saved about
- K.A. writes:
- ...Thanks so much for the report. We bought our car last
Saturday and were really pleased with how easy it was to get a
great price. The purchase experience was cheerful and smooth.
- R.S. writes:
- ...I just wanted to let you know that I bought my Honda Accord
on Saturday. I would never have been able to get the price on my
own that CarBargains was able to negotiate for me. I am telling
all my friends about your service. I am most appreciative of the
money you saved me on my purchase. Thank you so much.
- B.F. writes:
- ...Thanks for your help. Great service. I have recommended this
to a friend who will be purchasing a new vehicle soon.
- E.F. writes:
- ...I purchased my vehicle from the low bidder in your report. I
was pleased to have been introduced to a dealer with whom I
otherwise would not have been in contact. Many thanks for your
time and assistance.
- D.D. writes:
- ...I wanted to let you know that I received your report on a
Friday, met with the lowest cost dealer on the following
Tuesday, and ordered my car
- ...having your report with me made
the whole transaction stress free. I feel that I received a fair
price on the car and the people at the dealership were a
pleasure to deal with. Thank you!
- A.B. writes:
- ...The information was wonderful. I was able to get the car last
Saturday at 4% below the dealer's invoice, as stated in your
report. It was really easy and I didn't have to haggle or fight
- M.R. writes:
- ...I recently used the CarBargains service for the second time
in four years and once again, my experience was excellent. My
purchase was a 2007 Toyota RAV4, the top-rated small SUV this
year. I paid $100 over dealer invoice after receiving ten very
competitive bids. This is what sets CarBargains apart from other
online buying services and the dealer sales managers know it.
- D.M. writes:
- ...Thanks for your excellent service. I didn't have to haggle
and I got a great price on a car. You saved me about $800.
- B.H. writes:
- ...I would like to thank you for your work in quoting my
purchase of a Toyota Sienna XLE. I was pleasantly surprised by
how competitive the pricing was. I just want to let you and your
associates know I am very impressed with the professionalism and
service you have provided me. I did not expect to obtain such
competitive quotes. I contacted the lowest-priced dealer and
placed a factory order. It just proves how effective your
process is for consumers. I will certainly recommend your
service to friends and come back again for future purchases.
- B.W. writes:
- ...Thank you. I will use you in the future and recommend this
service to my friends.
- M.B. writes:
- ...I have completed a purchase of a new F150 Supercrew. I was
extremely pleased with the process of the shopping/bidding by
the dealerships for my patronage. It is well worth the cost of
your service. I would definitely recommend CarBargains to
- G.D. writes:
- We just purchased a Ford F-150 based upon the excellent bid you
got us, and we were very pleased with the transaction. The
dealership stood by their bid and didn't hassle us. I would
recommend the CarBargains service.
- T.C. writes:
- Thanks very much for the CarBargains report. We found the
vehicle we wanted and had no problems getting the quote honored.
The model is tough to find and most everyone who had one wanted
full MSRP or more, so it seems we saved about $3500. Having the
CarBargains report certainly made the process more enjoyable!
- J.S. writes:
- Thanks you very much. I had a very nice experience utilizing
your service. The winning dealer was very forthright and
performed as promised. I believe I got a very nice price on a
- J.A. writes:
- Thanks you for the report you sent last week for my VW Jetta. I
had a wonderful buying experience.
- H.B. writes:
- I can’t tell you enough how pleased I have been with this
service. The materials you sent were well organized, easy to
understand, and incredibly helpful. I followed the process you
all outlined, it worked like a charm, and I got a very good
price on my new BMW without any hassle, negotiation, etc.
Thank you! I will definitely recommend this service to my
- M.R. writes:
- I just purchased a Honda CR-V at $450 over published cost,
thanks to CarBargains. My representative faced a local market
that often marked up the vehicle above MSRP. Thanks to his
perseverance and professionalism, I was able to work with a
dealer I wouldn’t have thought of but would use again and
recommend to our friends. I wouldn’t have any hesitation using
your service again, and I’ve already recommended it to several
- J.A. writes:
- WOW! Just saved $1,800 today and walked away with a clean
transaction. Everything and more than promised. This is my
eighth new car purchase and I only wish I had used it before. I
came home with cash in my pocket and no headaches, literally and
figuratively. Truly a bargain.
- D.R. writes:
- Just wanted to give some positive feedback on your great
car-buying service. My local Lexus dealer would only give me
$1500 off of MSRP on an LS430, but through your service I bought
the car at nearly $7,000 off MSRP. Thanks very much!
- R.L. writes:
- Thanks for your help in educating me on what I should be paying
for my new Lexus RX330. I did place an order with one of the
dealers you worked with and I saved around $2,000 on the deal.
- S.Y. writes:
- Thanks! That was super fast! One dealer’s quote was $500 lower
than the second lowest bid. We called that dealer, went in the
same day, and purchased the car we wanted with no haggling and
no hassles. Worth as much as saving the extra money was saving
the aggravation of negotiating and knowing we were getting the
best possible value.
- T.C. writes:
- You were right. CarBargains is the way to go. I saved a bunch of
money and it was so easy dealing with the contact you listed. We
both knew the score. Only way I’ll ever buy a vehicle. Thanks
- R.D. writes:
- Thank you for the wonderful service you provided. I am amazed at
how well you performed…you saved me $1,400 off the next best
price on my new VW Jetta GLS I negotiated locally…wow! No
hassles, the salesman did exactly as he represented in the bid
and I couldn’t be more pleased. This is the first time EVER I
have enjoyed the car buying experience…there’s nothing like a
little knowledge and competition to change the process and
outcome of buying a car.
- D.R. writes:
- Thank you very much. The best bid of $1300 under invoice is far
better than I expected. Your service is unbeatable.
- S.K. writes:
- I wouldn't buy another car without your service. I saved $1,857.
- S.P. writes:
- Your knowledge of marketing and the factory-to-dealer rebate
obviously saved us at least $1,400.
- M.F. writes:
- It took all the pain out of the purchase of a car and resulted
in my paying several hundred dollars less than I had quoted to
me from an independent car broker.
- C.K. writes:
- In a word, "terrific." The CarBargains concept has extreme value
and for the amount of time and effort saved, the cost is
- M.L. writes:
- I got the exact same car I bought three years ago and this one
- B.B. writes:
- I didn't have to do any negotiating. Yet I know that I probably
got the best deal possible in this area.
- M.A. writes:
- I asked for the convenience of a local dealer, since I am a
widow and location and service were important factors. The
CarBargains service was of great help and gave me the
information and confidence to buy a car without the usual