Avoid Hassles & Save Money
Only $200 ($175 for CHECKBOOK Subscribers)
CarBargains Press Comments
- Money Magazine wrote::
- ... MONEY [had] correspondents in five cities comparison shop three internet buyers [Auto-by-tel, AutoVantage, and CarPoint] vs. CarBargains.
The result: In nine out of ten comparisons, the lowest CarBargains bid beat the lowest Internet bid, even after adding in the service fee.
- Kiplinger's Buyer's Guide wrote:
- ...CarBargains has gotten lower price quotes than other car-buying services in several consumer tests, including a test conducted by Kiplinger
Personal Finance Magazine.
- Mark Eskeldsen wrote:
- ...CarBargains not only produces a good price, it also spares the consumer the hassles and high-pressure sales tactics."
---from What Car Dealers Don't Want You to Know
- ABC's 20/20 said:
- ...CarBargains, a non-profit buying service, got the best deal-- $3,000 off the sticker price."
- Money Magazine wrote:
- ...While the warehouse clubs consistently knocked at least $500 off the list price, CarBargains beat them in nine out of 10 comparisons
by margins ranging from $270 to $1,350, even after adding in service fee."
- Motor Trend wrote:
- ...CarBargains delivered the best new-car price in our search."
- Jack Gillis writes:
- ...We believe it's a great value."
from The Car Book