Avoid Hassles & Save Money
Only $350 ($315 for CHECKBOOK Subscribers)
How LeaseWise Works
You tell us the make, model, and style of the vehicle
you wish to lease, along with the lease term (24, 36, or 48 months), and the yearly
mileage you desire. (Texas customers: before
proceeding you must read a special note by clicking
We will then get at least five dealers in your area
to bid against one another to lease that make, model, and style of vehicle for that term
and mileage. Each dealer commits to a markup or markdown from factory invoice cost. Any
additional fees or mandatory add-ons are itemized and fully disclosed.
- We verify the terms of each dealer's recommended lease plan, as well
as any lower cost lease plans, found through our data analysis, available at each of the
bidding dealers. All the pertinent numbers are confirmed. These include:
- Money factor or APR
- Residual percentage
- Miles per year included
- Fee for contracted excess mileage
- Fee for un-contracted excess mileage
- Assignment fees
- Gap coverage
- And much more...
- We send you a report that includes:
- Dealer quotes sheets, which show how much above (or below)
factory invoice cost each dealer has agree to sell/lease the vehicle, and the name of the
manager responsible for the commitment.
- Factory invoice cost information for your type of vehicle.
- Detailed financial terms for each Dealer's Recommended Lease
Plan and, if different, the lowest cost lease plan available at each dealership
- An index table that shows you how each dealer's quote
compares for lowest monthly payment--and for total cost, if you decide to purchase the
vehicle at the end of the lease.
- A detailed worksheet that allows you to calculate your
monthly lease payment (minus tags, taxes, and title) for the vehicle equipped the way you
- Information on each lease plan's contract provisions for
early termination, disposition fees, end of lease purchase options, insurance
requirements, default, excess wear and tear, and more.
- A rough valuation of any used vehicle trade-in (based on a
description you have given us).
- An explanation of any available manufacturer-to-customer
- Other useful information on the language of leasing,
extended service contract pros and cons, and low cost service contract options.
- You call the bidding dealership of your choice, speak with the manager responsible for
your quote, and make arrangements to execute your lease.