Bay Area Consumers' CHECKBOOK
A Dog's Life Reviews, Ratings, and Complaints
A Dog's Life received 12 consumer ratings from Consumers' CHECKBOOK and Consumer Reports subscribers.
- Award winning articles and ratings reports compiled from more than 191,000 Bay Area Consumers' CHECKBOOK area consumer ratings by Consumers' CHECKBOOK and Consumer Reports magazine subscribers who have used these companies and professionals.
- Thousands of hours of undercover price shopping.
- Review of complaints received by local consumer agencies such as Better Business Bureau (BBB) and attorney general offices.
- In-depth research.
- No advertising.
- No ballot-box stuffing.
- Read CHECKBOOK's free advice on choosing local kennels.
A Dog's Life1249 Birchwood Dr
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
"If you want specific, practical, useful information, not generic bull, you’ll find it in Bay Area Consumers’ CHECKBOOK."
"I can attest to [CHECKBOOK’s] magical transformation: What looks like an overflow of information becomes a welcome guide to the perplexed when you actually need to use it."
A Consumers' CHECKBOOK Subscriber
I've never been disappointed by the recommendations from Consumers' CHECKBOOK. After all the reviews are from consumers,not advertisers.
What can Consumers' CHECKBOOK tell you about A Dog's Life?
- Grooming services available
- Has a run for each dog
- Has an infirmary or isolation room for ill dogs
- Owners can bring favorite toys
- Owners can provide bedding
- Pet owners can inspect the entire facility, but only during restricted hours
- Requires proof of vaccinations
- Will administer shots
|Types of animals kennel boards||
|Number of Ratings||12|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "returning dog in good condition"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "cleanliness"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "spaciousness"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "affection toward dog"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "pick-up/drop-off arrangements"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "overall quality"|
|Number of complaints on file with BBB :|
Regular Daily Rate
|35-pound Springer Spaniel|
|65-pound Golden Retriever|
|90-pound Old English Sheep Dog|
|Price for pair of 35-pound Springer Spaniels boarded in same run|
Additional Daily Rate
|Exercise dog individually 15 minutes per day|
|Give dog one pill each day|
|Feed dog food provided by owner|