Chicago Consumers' CHECKBOOK
Happy Paws Pet Resort Reviews, Ratings, and Complaints
Happy Paws Pet Resort received 20 consumer ratings from Consumers' CHECKBOOK and Consumer Reports subscribers.
- Award winning articles and ratings reports compiled from more than 211,000 Chicago Consumers' CHECKBOOK area consumer ratings by Consumers' CHECKBOOK and Consumer Reports magazine subscribers who have used these companies and professionals.
- Thousands of hours of undercover price shopping.
- Review of complaints received by local consumer agencies such as Better Business Bureau (BBB) and attorney general offices.
- In-depth research.
- No advertising.
- No ballot-box stuffing.
- Read CHECKBOOK's free advice on choosing local kennels.
Happy Paws Pet Resort24W118 St Charles Rd
Carol Stream, IL 60188
"Whomever I call, it will be a firm that gets two checkmarks from Consumers’ CHECKBOOK. "
"[Consumers’ CHECKBOOK] takes no advertising, so there's no tainting the ratings."
A Consumers' CHECKBOOK Subscriber
Great insight in to who to call or where to turn when you need repairs on your car, appliances, home, etc. in Chicago. I've never had a bad experience when I've used one of the services that rated well.
What can Consumers' CHECKBOOK tell you about Happy Paws Pet Resort?
- All dogs are examined upon check-in
- Cats are boarded in separate room(s) from dogs
- Dogs are treated for fleas/ticks if necessary after exam
- Grooming services available
- Has a run for each dog
- Has runs that allow indoor/outdoor access
- Owners can bring favorite toys
- Owners can pay for individual attention or exercise beyond kennel’s usual routine
- Owners can provide bedding
- Pet owners can inspect the entire facility at any time during regular hours
- Requires proof of vaccinations
- Will administer shots
|Types of animals kennel boards||
|Number of Ratings||20|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "returning dog in good condition"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "cleanliness"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "spaciousness"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "affection toward dog"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "pick-up/drop-off arrangements"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "overall quality"|
|Number of complaints on file with BBB :|
Regular Daily Rate
|35-pound Springer Spaniel|
|65-pound Golden Retriever|
|90-pound Old English Sheep Dog|
|Price for pair of 35-pound Springer Spaniels boarded in same run|
Additional Daily Rate
|Exercise dog individually 15 minutes per day|
|Give dog one pill each day|
|Feed dog food provided by owner|