Chicago Consumers' CHECKBOOK
Country Comfort Kennels Reviews, Ratings, and Complaints
Country Comfort Kennels received 14 consumer ratings from Consumers' CHECKBOOK and Consumer Reports subscribers.
- Award winning articles and ratings reports compiled from more than 211,000 Chicago Consumers' CHECKBOOK area consumer ratings by Consumers' CHECKBOOK and Consumer Reports magazine subscribers who have used these companies and professionals.
- Thousands of hours of undercover price shopping.
- Review of complaints received by local consumer agencies such as Better Business Bureau (BBB) and attorney general offices.
- In-depth research.
- No advertising.
- No ballot-box stuffing.
- Read CHECKBOOK's free advice on choosing local kennels.
Country Comfort Kennels3215 Cannonball Trl
Yorkville, IL 60560
"Whomever I call, it will be a firm that gets two checkmarks from Consumers’ CHECKBOOK. "
"[Consumers’ CHECKBOOK] takes no advertising, so there's no tainting the ratings."
A Consumers' CHECKBOOK Subscriber
Great insight in to who to call or where to turn when you need repairs on your car, appliances, home, etc. in Chicago. I've never had a bad experience when I've used one of the services that rated well.
What can Consumers' CHECKBOOK tell you about Country Comfort Kennels?
- All dogs are examined upon check-in
- Cats are boarded in separate room(s) from dogs
- Grooming services available
- Has a run for each dog
- Has an infirmary or isolation room for ill dogs
- Owners can bring favorite toys
- Owners can pay for individual attention or exercise beyond kennel’s usual routine
- Owners can provide bedding
- Pet owners can inspect the entire facility at any time during regular hours
- Requires proof of vaccinations
|Types of animals kennel boards||
|Number of Ratings||14|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "returning dog in good condition"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "cleanliness"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "spaciousness"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "affection toward dog"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "pick-up/drop-off arrangements"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "overall quality"|
|Number of complaints on file with BBB :|
Regular Daily Rate
|35-pound Springer Spaniel|
|65-pound Golden Retriever|
|90-pound Old English Sheep Dog|
|Price for pair of 35-pound Springer Spaniels boarded in same run|
Additional Daily Rate
|Exercise dog individually 15 minutes per day|
|Give dog one pill each day|
|Feed dog food provided by owner|