Boston Consumers' CHECKBOOK
Continental Bed Bath & Bone Reviews, Ratings, and Complaints
Continental Bed Bath & Bone received 23 consumer ratings from Consumers' CHECKBOOK and Consumer Reports subscribers.
- Award winning articles and ratings reports compiled from more than 150,000 Boston Consumers' CHECKBOOK area consumer ratings by Consumers' CHECKBOOK and Consumer Reports magazine subscribers who have used these companies and professionals.
- Thousands of hours of undercover price shopping.
- Review of complaints received by local consumer agencies such as Better Business Bureau (BBB) and attorney general offices.
- In-depth research.
- No advertising.
- No ballot-box stuffing.
- Read CHECKBOOK's free advice on choosing local kennels.
Continental Bed Bath & Bone1729 Centre St
West Roxbury, MA 02132
"CHECKBOOK comes to town after beginning in Washington D.C., and San Francisco, where it’s built a reputation for excellence in consumer journalism."
"Consumers' CHECKBOOK patterns itself after Consumer Reports. It takes no ads and does in-depth analyses, packaging customer survey research with its own pricing data and advice. Companies aren't listed unless Consumers' CHECKBOOK has at least 10 consumer assessments."
A Consumers' CHECKBOOK Subscriber
Lot's of information there, more then I expected. My first thought is I wish I had known about Consumers CHECKBOOK sooner as I certainly would have subscribed a while ago.
What can Consumers' CHECKBOOK tell you about Continental Bed Bath & Bone?
- All dogs are examined upon check-in
- Cats are boarded in separate room(s) from dogs
- Dogs are treated for fleas/ticks if necessary after exam
- Grooming services available
- Has an infirmary or isolation room for ill dogs
- Owners can bring favorite toys
- Owners can provide bedding
- Pet owners can inspect the entire facility at any time during regular hours
- Requires proof of vaccinations
|Types of animals kennel boards||
|Number of Ratings||21|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "returning dog in good condition"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "cleanliness"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "spaciousness"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "affection toward dog"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "pick-up/drop-off arrangements"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "overall quality"|
|Number of complaints on file with BBB :|
Regular Daily Rate
|35-pound Springer Spaniel|
|65-pound Golden Retriever|
|90-pound Old English Sheep Dog|
|Price for pair of 35-pound Springer Spaniels boarded in same run|
Additional Daily Rate
|Exercise dog individually 15 minutes per day|
|Give dog one pill each day|
|Feed dog food provided by owner|