Washington Consumers' CHECKBOOK
Laytonsville Veterinary Practice Reviews, Ratings, and Complaints
Laytonsville Veterinary Practice received 46 consumer ratings from Consumers' CHECKBOOK and Consumer Reports subscribers.
- Award winning articles and ratings reports compiled from more than 432,000 Washington Consumers' CHECKBOOK area consumer ratings by Consumers' CHECKBOOK and Consumer Reports magazine subscribers who have used these companies and professionals.
- Thousands of hours of undercover price shopping.
- Review of complaints received by local consumer agencies such as Better Business Bureau (BBB) and attorney general offices.
- In-depth research.
- No advertising.
- No ballot-box stuffing.
- Read CHECKBOOK's free advice on choosing local kennels.
Laytonsville Veterinary Practice5910 Sundown Rd
Laytonsville, MD 20882
"If you don't have a friend or a neighbor who happens to know a great doctor or contractor for every occasion, you might try Washington Consumers' CHECKBOOK magazine."
"For years, one of my most favorite consumer publications has been Washington Consumers' CHECKBOOK. It's where I always go to check on the best car-repair shops, plumbers, furniture stores, doctors, roofers, cobblers, etc. You name the field, CHECKBOOK has price and quality ratings for the companies."
A Consumers' CHECKBOOK Subscriber
I have much to thank CHECKBOOK for. You have saved me a passle of money, I have used throughout this 220K renovation, I am 1/2 way through…Some day I will sit down and figure out how many thousands and tens of thousands of dollars you have saved me…
What can Consumers' CHECKBOOK tell you about Laytonsville Veterinary Practice?
- All dogs are examined upon check-in
- Cats are boarded in separate room(s) from dogs
- Dogs are treated for fleas/ticks if necessary after exam
- Grooming services available
- Has an infirmary or isolation room for ill dogs
- If each dog does not have a run, dogs are exercised daily
- Owners can bring favorite toys
- Owners can provide bedding
- Pet owners can inspect the entire facility at any time during regular hours
- Requires proof of vaccinations
- Will administer shots
|Types of animals kennel boards||
|Number of Ratings||46|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "returning dog in good condition"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "cleanliness"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "spaciousness"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "affection toward dog"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "pick-up/drop-off arrangements"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "overall quality"|
|Number of complaints on file with local government consumer agencies|
|Number of complaints on file with BBB :|
Regular Daily Rate
|35-pound Springer Spaniel|
|65-pound Golden Retriever|
|90-pound Old English Sheep Dog|
|Price for pair of 35-pound Springer Spaniels boarded in same run|
Additional Daily Rate
|Exercise dog individually 15 minutes per day|
|Give dog one pill each day|
|Feed dog food provided by owner|