Twin Cities Consumers' CHECKBOOK
Top Dog Country Club Reviews, Ratings, and Complaints
Top Dog Country Club received 29 consumer ratings from Consumers' CHECKBOOK and Consumer Reports subscribers.
- Award winning articles and ratings reports compiled from more than 134,000 Twin Cities Consumers' CHECKBOOK area consumer ratings by Consumers' CHECKBOOK and Consumer Reports magazine subscribers who have used these companies and professionals.
- Thousands of hours of undercover price shopping.
- Review of complaints received by local consumer agencies such as Better Business Bureau (BBB) and attorney general offices.
- In-depth research.
- No advertising.
- No ballot-box stuffing.
- Read CHECKBOOK's free advice on choosing local kennels.
Top Dog Country Club5120 Vega Ave
New Germany, MN 55367
"If you like charts and analysis, plus buying tips and advice — think local version of Consumer Reports magazine — CHECKBOOK is for you."
"Face it, when the computer isn't booting and the car isn't braking, shopping around isn't Job One. There's a faster, easier way with CHECKBOOK."
A Consumers' CHECKBOOK Subscriber
Thanks to Consumers CHECKBOOK, i saved over $1000 on this tree and stump removal job.
What can Consumers' CHECKBOOK tell you about Top Dog Country Club?
- All dogs are examined upon check-in
- Dogs are treated for fleas/ticks if necessary after exam
- Grooming services available
- Has an infirmary or isolation room for ill dogs
- If each dog does not have a run, dogs are exercised daily
- Owners can bring favorite toys
- Owners can pay for individual attention or exercise beyond kennel’s usual routine
- Owners can provide bedding
- Pet owners can inspect the entire facility at any time during regular hours
- Requires proof of vaccinations
- Will administer shots
|Types of animals kennel boards||
|Number of Ratings||27|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "returning dog in good condition"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "cleanliness"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "spaciousness"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "affection toward dog"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "pick-up/drop-off arrangements"|
|Percent of customers rating firm "superior" for "overall quality"|
|Number of complaints on file with BBB :|
Regular Daily Rate
|35-pound Springer Spaniel|
|65-pound Golden Retriever|
|90-pound Old English Sheep Dog|
|Price for pair of 35-pound Springer Spaniels boarded in same run|
Additional Daily Rate
|Exercise dog individually 15 minutes per day|
|Give dog one pill each day|
|Feed dog food provided by owner|