Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Northern Air Systems
Grayslake, IL 60030847-223-8877
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 26 Ratings
- 96% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 9% lower than average
- Compare 183 Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors nearby
- "Northern Air did a complete install of new furnace, air conditioner and hot water heater in my home...."
Read More Comments
Northern Air Systems · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Northern Air Systems
Consumer Ratings for Northern Air Systems — 26 Ratings
Complaints for Northern Air Systems
Areas Served by Northern Air Systems:
- Cook Co.–North
- Lake Co.
- McHenry Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings & Reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.