Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Olney, MD 20832301-774-2643
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 22 Ratings
- 80% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 33% lower than average
- Compare 205 Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors nearby
- "Sam Johnson is helpful, creative and practical."
Read More Comments
Kelms Air · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Kelms Air
Consumer Ratings for Kelms Air — 22 Ratings
Complaints for Kelms Air
Areas Served by Kelms Air:
- Anne Arundel Co.
- Arlington Co.
- Howard Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings & Reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.