Apple-Lake Heating & Air Conditioning
Apple Valley, MN 55124952-431-4328
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 61 ratings
- 93% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 20% lower than average
- Compare 66 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "My furnace went out during the polar vortex. Bruce set me up with space heaters to keep the house from..."
Read More Comments
Apple-Lake Heating & Air Conditioning · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Apple-Lake Heating & Air Conditioning
Consumer Ratings for Apple-Lake Heating & Air Conditioning — 61 Ratings
Complaints for Apple-Lake Heating & Air Conditioning
Areas Served by Apple-Lake Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Dakota Co.
- Hennepin Co.
- Ramsey Co.
- Scott Co.
- Washington Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.