Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating
Ardmore, PA 19003610-642-6323
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 45 ratings
- 87% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 2% higher than average
- Compare 113 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "Very responsive and helpful. Installed both htg and air. Equal price as others but better service..."
Read More Comments
Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating
Consumer Ratings for Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating — 45 Ratings
Complaints for Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating
Areas Served by Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating:
- Chester Co.
- Delaware Co.
- Montgomery Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.