For more than 25 years, CarBargains has saved consumers hundreds of
dollars—sometimes thousands of dollars—on their new-car purchases.
With our nonprofit new-car shopping service:
- Our expert staff collects bids from at least five dealers in your area.
- Because we force dealers to compete for your business, you will get the best possible deal.
- Many price quotes are secured below dealer's invoice cost.
- Bypass hassles and high-pressure sales tactics.
- Avoid the need to negotiate.
- No conflicts of interest. Our focus is on only you. Unlike most other shopping services, CarBargains accepts no kick-backs from dealers and is in no way affiliated with any group of dealers.
- We deliver real price quotes. Unlike other car-shopping websites, we do not deal in vague "suggested" or "target" prices. Each of our customer's orders are competitively bid on from dealers near you and we obtain written confirmation from the lowest bidders.
- You'll have our nonprofit consumer organization and expert staff with you and on your side throughout the purchase process.
CarBargains is a service of the nonprofit Consumers' Checkbook, a consumer organization established in 1974 that is dedicated to providing objective, independent, expert information and services to help consumers make better decisions.