Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Manassas, VA 20109703-378-3200
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 43 Ratings
- 55% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 14% higher than average
- Compare 205 Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors nearby
- "I would never recommend this company. I have a Lennox Pulse furnace that stopped working. I noted..."
Read More Comments
Jones-Rogers · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Jones-Rogers
Consumer Ratings for Jones-Rogers — 43 Ratings
Complaints for Jones-Rogers
Areas Served by Jones-Rogers:
- Anne Arundel Co.
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Howard Co.
- Loudoun Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
- Prince William Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Supplies home heating oil
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.