Air Masters Heating & Air Conditioning
Port Orchard, WA 98366360-895-2527
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 58 ratings
- 86% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 37% higher than average
- Compare 68 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "They did a good job."
Read More Comments
Air Masters Heating & Air Conditioning · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Air Masters Heating & Air Conditioning
Consumer Ratings for Air Masters Heating & Air Conditioning — 58 Ratings
Complaints for Air Masters Heating & Air Conditioning
Areas Served by Air Masters Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Kitsap Co.
- Mason Co.
- Pierce Co.
- Thurston Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.