Standard Heating & Air Conditioning
Minneapolis, MN 55411 612-824-2656
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
- 479 ratings
- 87% gave a "superior" overall rating
- - Prices 1% lower than average
- Compare 75 nearby heating & air-conditioning contractors
- "Reassured us when the furnace made strange noises at night in a cold snap, and scheduled prompt service..."
Read More Comments
Standard Heating & Air Conditioning · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for Standard Heating & Air Conditioning
Consumer Ratings for Standard Heating & Air Conditioning — 479 Ratings
Complaints for Standard Heating & Air Conditioning
Areas Served by Standard Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Anoka Co.
- Carver Co.
- Dakota Co.
- Hennepin Co.
- Ramsey Co.
- Scott Co.
- Washington Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Getting Home Repairs During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Saving Energy at Home
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Contractors
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 50 Things You (Probably) Shouldn’t Pay For