Shakopee, MN 55379952-445-8585
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 57 ratings
- 80% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 6% lower than average
- Compare 66 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "We went with the higher priced unit of the two options given and the price of that unit, including installation,..."
Read More Comments
Ron's Mechanical · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Ron's Mechanical
Consumer Ratings for Ron's Mechanical — 57 Ratings
Complaints for Ron's Mechanical
Areas Served by Ron's Mechanical:
- Anoka Co.
- Carver Co.
- Dakota Co.
- Hennepin Co.
- Ramsey Co.
- Scott Co.
- Washington Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.