4 Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning
Castro Valley, CA 94546 925-447-3112
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
- 61 ratings
- 89% gave a "superior" overall rating
- - Prices 7% lower than average
- Compare 79 nearby air-conditioning & heating contractors
- "4 Seasons have been servicing our home for almost 10 years now. They did a major modification a few..."
Read More Comments
4 Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for 4 Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning
Consumer Ratings for 4 Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning — 61 Ratings
Complaints for 4 Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning
Areas Served by 4 Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Alameda Co.
- Contra Costa Co.
- San Francisco
- San Mateo Co.
- Santa Clara Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Getting Home Repairs During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Saving Energy at Home
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Contractors
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 50 Things You (Probably) Shouldn’t Pay For