Four Seasons Heating Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical
Chicago, IL 60638 773-451-8723
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
- 638 ratings
- 66% gave a "superior" overall rating
- Compare 199 nearby air-conditioning & heating contractors
- "Pricing on install was best of quotes we have and after sales support and service has been outstanding"
Read More Comments
Four Seasons Heating Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Four Seasons Heating Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical
Consumer Ratings for Four Seasons Heating Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical — 638 Ratings
Complaints for Four Seasons Heating Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical
Areas Served by Four Seasons Heating Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical:
- Cook Co.–Central
- Cook Co.–North
- Cook Co.–South
- DuPage Co.
- Kane Co.
- Kendall Co.
- Lake Co.
- McHenry Co.
- Will Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Saving Energy at Home
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Contractors
- Home Warranties
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 65 Things You (Probably) Shouldn't Pay For