Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
John G Webster
Beltsville, MD 20705202-783-6100
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 46 Ratings
- 68% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 35% higher than average
- Compare 205 Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors nearby
- "Poor service and quality. Overpriced."
Read More Comments
John G Webster · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for John G Webster
Consumer Ratings for John G Webster — 46 Ratings
Complaints for John G Webster
Areas Served by John G Webster:
- Anne Arundel Co.
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Howard Co.
- Loudoun Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
- Prince William Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.