Note for Texas Customers
Texas statutes do not allow us to sell customers the price bids we get from dealers, so CarBargains is offered in Texas as a membership service. CarBargains costs $250.00 to join. That membership brings you a new car shopping report that includes:
- A description of the standard equipment and available options on a vehicle of the member's choice.
- Information on the MSRP and Invoice prices of the chosen vehicle and available options.
- Advice on how to shop for a vehicle, including strategies to get dealers to compete for a customer's business.
- Advice on ways to get a good deal on purchase-related items, including trade-in, financing, extended service contracts, and dealer-installed options and add-ons.
- Information on available rebates and factory-to-dealer incentives.
- Upon request, and if available, examples of recently quoted price ranges for the requested vehicle, that Texas dealers have given to CarBargains.
Additionally, at your option, you may receive:
- One free consultation with a CarBargains researcher on new car shopping strategy.
- One free consultation with a CarBargains researcher on getting the best price on your trade-in, good deals on extended service contracts, leasing versus buying, and other related matters.
At any time during the six months the membership covers, you may also receive one (1) free set of 5 bids on the vehicle you wish to buy. Most of our members find it most convenient to receive the report and the free bids at the same time. If you would like to receive your report and free bids at the same time, select the vehicle to be shopped through the "Order" button on the CarBargains homepage (www.carbargains.org) or call us at 1-800-475-7283 so that one of our operators may process your CarBargains membership.