Ratings & Advice
The latest ratings and advice for National financial services.
- 50 Things You (Probably) Shouldn’t Pay For
- About Checkbook: Why We're Unique
- Budgeting Websites
- Buying Used Stuff
- Car Buying Strategies
- CarBargains - Checkbook's Shopping Service for New Cars
- Complaining: How to Get Results
- Credit Card Chargebacks: A Consumer Superweapon
- Credit Cards: Selecting the Best
- Dealing with Your Digital Clutter
- Estate Planning Tasks & Tips
- Extended Product Warranties: Should You Buy Them?
- Extended Warranties for New Cars: Get the Best Deal
- Financial Documents: Why to Keep a Paper Trail
- Free Perks You Didn't Know You Have
- Happy Returns and Gift Card Tips
- Home Warranties
- Identity Theft: Are Your Investment and Retirement Accounts Protected?
- Identity Theft: How to Monitor and Protect Your Credit
- Junk Mail & Unwanted Phone Calls
- LeaseWise - Checkbook's Shopping Service for Leasing New Cars
- Parking: Finding the Best Rates
- Passwords: How to Choose Safe Ones
- Pet Insurance
- Phishing Scams: Is Your Financial Institution Helping Cyberthieves?
- Price Matching: What's the Deal?
- Sale Prices: At Many Stores, the Sale Price Isn't Special
- Shopping Online: Our Top Tips for Saving Money
- Travel Insurance