Help us reach our annual fundraising goal!
Consumers' Checkbook is the only nonprofit providing in-depth service reviews and price research. We take no advertising or referral fees from businesses. Help us continue to serve your community.Donate by December 31 to support unbiased independent service reviews.
Providence Hospital of Washington
Washington, DC 20017
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
Summary Ratings for Providence Hospital of Washington
Ratings by Doctors for Providence Hospital of Washington
Death Rates - Overall for Providence Hospital of Washington
Death Rates for Specific Medical Conditions for Providence Hospital of Washington
Adverse Outcome Rates for Specific Surgical Procedures for Providence Hospital of Washington
Ratings by Patients for Providence Hospital of Washington
Other Useful Info for Providence Hospital of Washington
(as of May 2017)
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Another indicator of hospital quality is by the Magnet Recognition Program, which was developed by the American Nurses Credentialing Center to identify healthcare organizations that provide the best in nursing care.
- Medical Research: Resources for Doing Your Own
- Emergency Rooms
- Urgent Care Clinics
- Medical Tests & Procedures: Efforts to Reduce Unnecessary Care
- Doctor Board Certification: Is Yours Certified? Does It Matter?
- Opticians, Optometrists, & Buying Eyewear
- Laboratory Testing Services
- Aging In Place