Sila Heating & Air Conditioning
Beltsville, MD 20705 202-338-9400
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
- 75 ratings
- 73% gave a "superior" overall rating
- - Prices 41% higher than average
- Compare 210 nearby heating & air-conditioning contractors
- "The estimator was straight up about why they recommended replacing instead of repairing our broken AC...."
Read More Comments
Sila Heating & Air Conditioning · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for Sila Heating & Air Conditioning
Consumer Ratings for Sila Heating & Air Conditioning — 75 Ratings
Complaints for Sila Heating & Air Conditioning
Areas Served by Sila Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Anne Arundel Co.
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Howard Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Saving Energy at Home
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Contractors
- Home Warranties
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 65 Things You (Probably) Shouldn't Pay For