Help us reach our annual fundraising goal!
Consumers' Checkbook is the only nonprofit providing in-depth service reviews and price research. We take no advertising or referral fees from businesses. Help us continue to serve your community.Donate by December 31 to support unbiased independent service reviews.
Sue Zhang Sabol
Bethesda, MD 20814301-908-1703
Consumer Ratings for Sue Zhang Sabol — 10 Ratings
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
There’s no clear answer as to whether the positive results most patients experience from acupuncture are from a placebo effect. But since it works and, when properly performed, involves very few risks and virtually no negative side effects, maybe you shouldn’t overthink it.
Here are a few tips to help you know what to expect and to get the most out of an acupuncture session.