Petro Home Services
Capitol Heights, MD 20743 800-645-4328
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
- 79 ratings
- 52% gave a "superior" overall rating
- Compare 210 nearby air-conditioning & heating contractors
- "Petro is mostly known for Oil services, but they do a great job with gas furnaces and electric a/c."
Read More Comments
Petro Home Services · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Petro Home Services
Consumer Ratings for Petro Home Services — 79 Ratings
Complaints for Petro Home Services
Areas Served by Petro Home Services:
- Anne Arundel Co.
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Howard Co.
- Loudoun Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
- Prince William Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Supplies home heating oil
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Getting Home Repairs During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Contractors
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 50 Things You (Probably) Shouldn’t Pay For