Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Dayton, MD 21036301-596-9090
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 51 Ratings
- 92% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 25% lower than average
- Compare 205 Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors nearby
- "This company is friendly and they do great work. I have used them for over 8 years."
Read More Comments
Ron Air · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Ron Air
Consumer Ratings for Ron Air — 51 Ratings
Complaints for Ron Air
Areas Served by Ron Air:
- Howard Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings & Reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.