Parker Pearce/Service Experts
Gaithersburg, MD 20879 301-548-9000
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
- 209 ratings
- 65% gave a "superior" overall rating
- - Prices 7% lower than average
- Compare 210 nearby heating & air-conditioning contractors
- "Twice, tech no-shows. When called office about the no-shows. One of the times, office staff said that..."
Read More Comments
Parker Pearce/Service Experts · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for Parker Pearce/Service Experts
Consumer Ratings for Parker Pearce/Service Experts — 209 Ratings
Complaints for Parker Pearce/Service Experts
Areas Served by Parker Pearce/Service Experts:
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Howard Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Saving Energy at Home
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Contractors
- Home Warranties
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 65 Things You (Probably) Shouldn't Pay For