Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Parker Pearce/Service Experts
Gaithersburg, MD 20877301-548-9000
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 150 Ratings
- 61% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 10% lower than average
- Compare 205 Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors nearby
- "Have used them for many years. Very reliable, even if perhaps not the very best in town."
Read More Comments
Parker Pearce/Service Experts · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Parker Pearce/Service Experts
Consumer Ratings for Parker Pearce/Service Experts — 150 Ratings
Complaints for Parker Pearce/Service Experts
Areas Served by Parker Pearce/Service Experts:
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Howard Co.
- Loudoun Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings & Reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.