Cool Breeze Heating & Air Conditioning
Rockville, MD 20851 301-879-3400
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
- 146 ratings
- 75% gave a "superior" overall rating
- - Prices 26% lower than average
- Compare 209 nearby air-conditioning & heating contractors
- "Outstanding for regular service and maintenance. Professional staff. They were very quick to replace..."
Read More Comments
Cool Breeze Heating & Air Conditioning · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Cool Breeze Heating & Air Conditioning
Consumer Ratings for Cool Breeze Heating & Air Conditioning — 146 Ratings
Complaints for Cool Breeze Heating & Air Conditioning
Areas Served by Cool Breeze Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Anne Arundel Co.
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Montgomery Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Saving Energy at Home
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Energy
- Home Warranties
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 65 Things You (Probably) Shouldn't Pay For