Precision Air Heating & Cooling HVAC
West Chester, PA 19380 610-918-9344
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
- 53 ratings
- 73% gave a "superior" overall rating
- - Prices 5% higher than average
- Compare 129 nearby heating & air-conditioning contractors
- "I have been using Precision air for nearly 15 years. They have always given excellent and timely service..."
Read More Comments
Precision Air Heating & Cooling HVAC · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for Precision Air Heating & Cooling HVAC
Consumer Ratings for Precision Air Heating & Cooling HVAC — 53 Ratings
Complaints for Precision Air Heating & Cooling HVAC
Areas Served by Precision Air Heating & Cooling HVAC:
- Chester Co.
- Delaware Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- New Castle Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Getting Home Repairs During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Saving Energy at Home
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Contractors
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 50 Things You (Probably) Shouldn’t Pay For