Arlington Heating & Air Conditioning
Arlington, VA 22206703-671-2288
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 330 ratings
- 82% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 13% higher than average
- Compare 211 heating & air-conditioning contractors nearby
- "In replacing our upstairs furnace and A/C, we only discovered after the fact that the costlier..."
Read More Comments
Arlington Heating & Air Conditioning · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for Arlington Heating & Air Conditioning
Consumer Ratings for Arlington Heating & Air Conditioning — 330 Ratings
Complaints for Arlington Heating & Air Conditioning
Areas Served by Arlington Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Loudoun Co.
- Montgomery Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.