Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Falls Church, VA 22046703-534-5555
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 267 Ratings
- 89% Superior Overall quality
- Prices 16% lower than average
- Compare 204 Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors nearby
- "We've had a contract with Condon-Reed for over 40 years, in two houses, and they have been reliable..."
Read More Comments
Condon-Reed · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for Condon-Reed
Consumer Ratings for Condon-Reed — 267 Ratings
Complaints for Condon-Reed
Areas Served by Condon-Reed:
- Anne Arundel Co.
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Loudoun Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
- Prince William Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.