Northern Virginia Mechanical Services
Sterling, VA 20165703-444-3005
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 156 ratings
- 93% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 24% lower than average
- Compare 204 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "Very satisfied with heat pump, LOVE the thermostat (and the advice to avoid an intrusive "smart..."
Read More Comments
Northern Virginia Mechanical Services · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Northern Virginia Mechanical Services
Consumer Ratings for Northern Virginia Mechanical Services — 156 Ratings
Complaints for Northern Virginia Mechanical Services
Areas Served by Northern Virginia Mechanical Services:
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Loudoun Co.
- Prince William Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.