Bethesda, MD 20814 301-656-1933
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
Bethesda Audiology · Hearing Centers
Prices for Bethesda Audiology
Consumer Ratings for Bethesda Audiology — 57 Ratings
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Hearing Centers Articles
With the goal of making hearing healthcare more accessible and affordable, in 2017 a new law directed the FDA to create a new category of over-the-counter hearing aids that patients can buy on their own, without visiting a specialist. But OTC hearing aids aren’t for everyone.
Most hearing-aid purchases go off without a hitch. But some don’t. It’s not easy to get things right because each patient’s hearing loss is unique, and every patient has different expectations. Here are steps you can take to protect yourself from bad choices.