Lorton, VA 22079 703-922-8220
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
- 159 ratings
- 87% gave a "superior" overall rating
- - Prices 19% higher than average
- Compare 209 nearby air-conditioning & heating contractors
- "Estimate was competitive; new HVAC was done in one day - removing old furnace, coils and condenser,..."
Read More Comments
Dwyer Plumbing · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Dwyer Plumbing
Consumer Ratings for Dwyer Plumbing — 159 Ratings
Complaints for Dwyer Plumbing
Areas Served by Dwyer Plumbing:
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Prince William Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Window air-conditioning units
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Saving Energy at Home
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Energy
- Home Warranties
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 65 Things You (Probably) Shouldn't Pay For