Edmonds, WA 98026425-670-3900
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 99 ratings
- 93% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 28% lower than average
- Compare 68 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "Randall of Olympic Heating arrived promptly, reviewed the history of my gas furnace, and said, contrary..."
Read More Comments
Olympic Heating · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Olympic Heating
Consumer Ratings for Olympic Heating — 99 Ratings
Complaints for Olympic Heating
Areas Served by Olympic Heating:
- King Co.
- Snohomish Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Electronic air cleaners
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.