Community First Medical Center
Chicago, IL 60634 773-282-7000
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
Community First Medical Center · Emergency Rooms
Summary Ratings for Community First Medical Center
Patient ratings for Community First Medical Center — 18 Ratings
Timely & Effective Care for Community First Medical Center
Front-line capabilities for Community First Medical Center
Ratings for Inpatient Care for Community First Medical Center
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Emergency Rooms Articles
When first confronted with an illness or injury, you must quickly decide whether the case is life threatening—whether there’s a risk of death or permanent disability if the patient does not receive immediate care (within 30 minutes or less).
The most difficult decisions about what to do come in cases that are “urgent” but not immediately threatening to life or the patient’s future ability to function.
Many cases are not even urgent, of course. These cases could await a visit to an urgent care clinic or a family doctor during regular hours.