Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Climate Control Service
Beltsville, MD 20705301-937-8292
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 75 ratings
- 84% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 13% lower than average
- Compare 204 heating & air-conditioning contractors nearby
- "Air conditioner had an unusual problem where is would stop for no discernible reason. Repair person..."
Read More Comments
Climate Control Service · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for Climate Control Service
Consumer Ratings for Climate Control Service — 75 Ratings
Complaints for Climate Control Service
Areas Served by Climate Control Service:
- Howard Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.