A & A Auto Body
Gradyville, PA 19039 610-459-3166
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
- 24 ratings
- 61% gave a "superior" overall rating
- - Prices 22% lower than average
- Compare 70 nearby auto body shops
A & A Auto Body · Auto Body Shops
Prices for A & A Auto Body
Consumer Ratings for A & A Auto Body — 24 Ratings
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Auto Body Shops Articles
Since insurance companies pay for most repairs, for most auto body repair customers price is less important than quality. But for work paid for by the customer, price is an important consideration.
Choosing a good shop is an important step toward obtaining quality service, but certainly not the only one. How you deal with your shop and, when you’re involved in accidents, with your insurer, are equally important.
When the shop tells you your car is ready, inspect it carefully—by eye and by touch.