Oliver Heating Cooling Plumbing & Electrical
Morton, PA 19070800-522-4884
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 234 ratings
- 79% gave a "superior" overall rating
- - Prices 35% higher than average
- Compare 129 nearby air-conditioning & heating contractors
- "Oliver has been the only firm to work on this house, predating me. They installed the HVAC, and have..."
Read More Comments
Oliver Heating Cooling Plumbing & Electrical · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Oliver Heating Cooling Plumbing & Electrical
Consumer Ratings for Oliver Heating Cooling Plumbing & Electrical — 234 Ratings
Complaints for Oliver Heating Cooling Plumbing & Electrical
Areas Served by Oliver Heating Cooling Plumbing & Electrical:
- Chester Co.
- Delaware Co.
- Gloucester Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- New Castle Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Contractors
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 50 Things You (Probably) Shouldn’t Pay For