Johnson's Polar Air
Sterling, VA 20164703-430-3300
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 91 ratings
- 90% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 9% lower than average
- Compare 204 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "After multi-year contracts with other companies, Johnson's Polar Air fixed previous poor work,..."
Read More Comments
Johnson's Polar Air · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Johnson's Polar Air
Consumer Ratings for Johnson's Polar Air — 91 Ratings
Complaints for Johnson's Polar Air
Areas Served by Johnson's Polar Air:
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Loudoun Co.
- Prince William Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.