Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning
Glenview, IL 60025847-729-0114
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 37 ratings
- 97% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices same as average
- Compare 183 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "We have been using Glenbrook Heating and Air for about the last four or five years and have been very..."
Read More Comments
Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning
Consumer Ratings for Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning — 37 Ratings
Complaints for Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning
Areas Served by Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Cook Co.–North
- Lake Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.