Alton Air Conditioning & Heating
Fremont, CA 94538 510-490-5655
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
- 27 ratings
- 78% gave a "superior" overall rating
- Compare 79 nearby heating & air-conditioning contractors
- "Good company - good pricing. Called them after receiving $500 quote from Service Champions for..."
Read More Comments
Alton Air Conditioning & Heating · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for Alton Air Conditioning & Heating
Consumer Ratings for Alton Air Conditioning & Heating — 27 Ratings
Complaints for Alton Air Conditioning & Heating
Areas Served by Alton Air Conditioning & Heating:
- Alameda Co.
- Contra Costa Co.
- San Francisco
- San Mateo Co.
- Santa Clara Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Getting Home Repairs During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Contractors
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 50 Things You (Probably) Shouldn’t Pay For