|Checkbook's Top Rating|
Sears · Appliance Repair Services
Prices for Sears
Checkbook's price comparison score
Minimum charge for a service call
What the minimum charge includes
Consumer Ratings for Sears — 670 Ratings
Percent of customers who rated service "superior" for: | = average for all appliance repair services
Doing work properly
Starting and completing work promptly
Letting you know cost early
Overall quality: percent who rated company "adequate" or "superior"
Complaints for Sears
Number of complaints with BBB
Areas Served by Sears:
- Alameda Co.
- Contra Costa Co.
- Marin Co.
- Napa Co.
- San Francisco
- San Mateo Co.
- Santa Clara Co.
- Santa Cruz Co.
- Solano Co.
- Sonoma Co.
Types of appliances company repairs:
- Electric dryers
- Electric ranges
- Garbage disposers
- Gas dryers
- Gas ranges
- Washing machines
- Window A/C units
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Appliance Repair Services Articles
Your dryer isn’t working. The estimate is $250. Do you repair it or buy a new one? To decide whether to repair or replace, consider how much time your investment is likely to buy you—but be aware that published lifespan figures can be misleading.
- Appliance Stores
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Right-to-Repair Fight
- Extended Product Warranties: Should You Buy Them?
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Handyman Services
- Home Warranties
- Product Recall Information
- Bathtub Refinishing
- Hardware Stores
- 65 Things You (Probably) Shouldn't Pay For
- Saving Energy at Home