Atlas Trillo & ARS Rescue Rooter
San Jose, CA 95131408-286-8931
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 97 ratings
- 60% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Compare 79 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "They botched the istallation timing and left me with no heat for 2 days and then the thermostat had..."
Read More Comments
Atlas Trillo & ARS Rescue Rooter · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Atlas Trillo & ARS Rescue Rooter
Consumer Ratings for Atlas Trillo & ARS Rescue Rooter — 97 Ratings
Complaints for Atlas Trillo & ARS Rescue Rooter
Areas Served by Atlas Trillo & ARS Rescue Rooter:
- Alameda Co.
- Contra Costa Co.
- Marin Co.
- San Francisco
- San Mateo Co.
- Santa Clara Co.
- Santa Cruz Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.