Valley Heating Cooling Electrical & Solar
San Jose, CA 95112408-294-6290
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 139 ratings
- 82% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Prices 28% lower than average
- Compare 79 air-conditioning & heating contractors nearby
- "The work is to do an A/C and furnace tune-up. The technician was friendly and the price was reasonable."
Read More Comments
Valley Heating Cooling Electrical & Solar · Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors
Prices for Valley Heating Cooling Electrical & Solar
Consumer Ratings for Valley Heating Cooling Electrical & Solar — 139 Ratings
Complaints for Valley Heating Cooling Electrical & Solar
Areas Served by Valley Heating Cooling Electrical & Solar:
- Santa Clara Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.