B & B Air Conditioning & Heating Service
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
- 479 ratings
- 72% gave a "superior" overall rating
- Compare 209 nearby air-conditioning & heating contractors
- "Received good advice on selecting a new HVAC system, which was installed by a very professional crew"
Read More Comments
Prices for B & B Air Conditioning & Heating Service
Consumer Ratings for B & B Air Conditioning & Heating Service — 479 Ratings
Complaints for B & B Air Conditioning & Heating Service
Areas Served by B & B Air Conditioning & Heating Service:
- Anne Arundel Co.
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Howard Co.
- Loudoun Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
- Prince William Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
- Window air-conditioning units
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Air-Conditioning & Heating Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.
- Saving Energy at Home
- Home Maintenance Plan
- Solar Energy
- Home Warranties
- Appliance Repair Services
- Insulation Contractors
- Duct Cleaners
- Handyman Services
- Contractors: Remodelers & General
- Chimney Sweeps & Services
- Energy Use Consultants
- Indoor Air & Radon Testing & Remediation
- 65 Things You (Probably) Shouldn't Pay For