Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Washington, DC 20017202-829-8510
|Checkbook's Top Rating ()|
- 21 ratings
- 40% superior overall quality ☆☆☆☆☆
- Compare 204 heating & air-conditioning contractors nearby
- "Employed subcontractors who were not licensed or certified to perform HVAC installation. Work was done..."
Read More Comments
Magnolia Plumbing · Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
Prices for Magnolia Plumbing
Consumer Ratings for Magnolia Plumbing — 21 Ratings
Complaints for Magnolia Plumbing
Areas Served by Magnolia Plumbing:
- Anne Arundel Co.
- Arlington Co.
- Fairfax Co.
- Howard Co.
- Loudoun Co.
- Montgomery Co.
- Prince George's Co.
- Prince William Co.
Equipment company services/installs:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air ducts (sheet metal work)
- Oil furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Hot water heating systems
- Hot water systems pipes & radiators
- Electronic air cleaners
- Heat pumps
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors Articles
Once you’ve decided on the new heating or cooling system you want to buy, collect bids from high-quality contractors. Each contractor’s proposal should include several elements, all of them important in your choice on the best outfit for your job.
The most important maintenance task for both heating and cooling systems is something you can do yourself—replacing the air filter. Check your filter monthly. When a filter has a matting of dirt—i.e., it’s difficult to see through when you hold it up to a light—it’s time to replace it.