Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
Wilmington, DE 19803 302-651-4000
|Checkbook's Top Rating|
Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children · Emergency Rooms
Summary Ratings for Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
Patient ratings for Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
Timely & Effective Care for Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
Front-line capabilities for Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
Ratings for Inpatient Care for Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
You won't find anything else like Checkbook
- Nonprofit and independent
- Takes no advertising or referral fees
- Ratings and reviews by surveyed Consumers' Checkbook and Consumer Reports local subscribers
- Thousands of undercover price comparisons
- Complaint counts from local consumer agencies and attorney general offices
Emergency Rooms Articles
When first confronted with an illness or injury, you must quickly decide whether the case is life threatening—whether there’s a risk of death or permanent disability if the patient does not receive immediate care (within 30 minutes or less).
The most difficult decisions about what to do come in cases that are “urgent” but not immediately threatening to life or the patient’s future ability to function.
Many cases are not even urgent, of course. These cases could await a visit to an urgent care clinic or a family doctor during regular hours.